Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner



« Dean Tong, international forensic trial consultant, has a new book coming in 2009 - Children of the Lie: Survival Guide for the Falsely Accused | Main | Dr. Stephen Baskerville, Ph.D. Speaks About the 2008 Presidential Election and the impact on Families and Fatherhood »

October 04, 2008


Feed You can follow this conversation by subscribing to the comment feed for this post.

Robert Gartner

Yes become involved. Know your enemies too. There are many groups out there who are attacking this PAS. They are fighting tooth and nail to discredit it and to keep it from being used in courts. I have a list of many of these predators. Some of the most powerful law firms are among them.

Robert Gartner

Many thanks for this subject--PAS. Beware of entities like Justice for Children-JFC. It has offices in Houston, Phoenix, D.C. and Michigan. They zealously reject PAS and seem to be sexist too. They have used the resources of members of law firms like Fulbright and Jaworski, Llp and Haynes and Boone, Llp to do their confused and demented work against targeted parents of parental alienation.

My daughter and I are two such victims of their predations.

There are others with whom JFC claims affinity. Among them are the National Organization of Women, Stop Family Violence, Courageous Kids, The Leadership Council, Children's Protection Alliance, attorney Richard Ducote, Eli Newberger, Dr. Paul Fink, Garland Waller, the Mary Kay Foundation.


My son is 15 and is currently failing 4 subjects in school, his mother (my ex-wife) is the custodial parent. She tells me she is handling the situation but according to the school has not made the child attend after school sessions to make up work. Is there any legal action I can take?



I am in a similar situation, only my 16 yr old's father is the custodial parent. He is failing 3 classes and by all indications is not being held responsible for anything. Last year the same thing was happening, his father's answer was to change his schools?! If you determine that you have some legal course of action, will you please share that with me? Thank you. TG

mike jeffries


Don't know if this is appropriate but I thought you might want to share the information.

Our book, A Family's Heartbreak: A Parent's Introduction to Parental Alienation has been published and is now available.

Anyone can order the book at our new website -- http://www.afamilysheartbreak.com. The book is also available on Amazon.com; however people will receive it faster if they order it from our website.

We created the new website to coincide with the release of the book. If you have the old Hugs to Heartbreak website bookmarked, in your contact information, or as a link on your webpage, please replace it with this new URL. If you are interested in a link exchange, please go to http://www.afamilysheartbreak.com/resources/ and fill out the Submit a Resource form.

We wrote A Family's Heartbreak: A Parent's Introduction to Parental Alienation to raise the visibility of an issue that as you know, affects millions of parents, children and extended family members every year. We're confident A Family's Heartbreak: A Parent's Introduction to Parental Alienation will help anyone dealing with this very painful situation and educate the legal and mental health professionals involved in these cases.

If you order a copy, please provide a comment about the book on the new website or on Amazon. We look forward to your feedback.


mike "jeff" jeffries
Author, A Family's Heartbreak: A Parent's Introduction to Parental Alienation.

The comments to this entry are closed.