The 2008 Equal Parenting Bike Trek is already shaping up to be bigger and better than ever before!
Media inquiries please contact Robert Pedersen 269-420-4688 or Angela Pedersen 269-420-3203
Do not miss this incredible event which is already gaining traditional media and blogger coverage!
A grueling 758 mile cycling trek to raise awareness of a child's fundamental right to be loved, guided, educated and nurtured equally by both fit and willing parents.
Five Michigan fathers will pedal their bicycles 758 miles from Lansing, MI to Washington, D.C.
Robb MacKenzie - Upper Penninsula of Michigan - EPBT Founder - 2007 cyclist
Robert Pedersen - West Michigan - 2007 Runner-Up Winner in Best Life Magazine's National Hero Dad Contest - 2007 cyclist
Brian Downs, Esq. - Grand Rapids MI - Running for Judge in Kent County MI in 2008
Derek Bailey, MSW - Traverse City MI - American Indian. Founder of Dance4Equality
Mike Saxton - Lansing MI
Equal Parenting Bike Trek Chase Vehicle Crew
Also present at the August 7 2008 departure of the 2008 Equal Parenting Bike Trek:
1) Dance4Equality, an American Indian shared parenting organization, will be present performing their Pow Wows, dance, drums and songs!
2) See the MASSIVE CRISPE bus up close and meet the crew!
Event: 2008 Equal Parenting Bike Trek
When: Departure - August 7 2008 Noon 12PM-2PM
Where: Lansing Michigan Capitol Area Lawn
Please show your support and attend this amazing event being held at the Lansing Capitol in Michigan. ALL ARE WELCOME! A large crowd will help energize our cyclists! We already have confirmation of media coverage (TV, Newspaper & Radio) for the departure!
We Need Your Support and Help Now!
Ways you can show your support for this event:
1) Please donate for this amazing event - no amount is too small or too large. It is very expensive to pull off such a large event over 758 miles with 5 cyclists and chase crew. Donating early will allow us to advertise this event, hand out brochures along the route, gas expense for the chase vehicle, a bed to sleep in at night for the cyclists, etc.
2) Blog about this event and link to this page. Blog on MySpace and more! Post on Facebook!
4) Email this page to everyone you know and tell them about this wonderful cause for children.